March 7, 2008

Crush Day Redux

I was wondering what I should crush on today and I decided that I needed to just expound on my love for an NYC apartment designed by Celerie Kembel that was shown in House Beautiful just a little more (yes, I love it that much). I actually blogged about it for The Invitation Lady yesterday, so today I thought I would just put a few more pics out there to enjoy.


Seriously, what is not to love about this seating area?! You can't really tell but those windows are floor to ceiling, the banquette is a great way to make it seem super cozy.

I love the wallcoverings in this apartment. They just have so many cool options out there right now I'm seriously flirting with using some. The wallcovering in the above room is Le Zebre by Brunschwig and Fils it's gorgeous, the colors are so subtle and in my opinion every room needs a little animal print.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Lovie LOVE the chairs int he first pic - so very chic and absolutely admire the detail on the back...