March 30, 2008

Mommy motivation

OK mommies, do you ever have that moment where you think, "This is really my life."? I'm not talking about husband and kids, I'm talking about you. That epiphany you have the day when you look at your makeup-less face, with your grubby outfit and pile of laundry and wonder, "When exactly did I go to pot?". I know it's not exactly like this everyday but some days motivation just escapes me and I can't manage to get my mojo going. Any suggestions out there for mojo motivation?

3 comments:

Nicole Stephenson said...

You can remind yourself that I always think you are the most fabulous, intelligent, BEAUTIFUL, and put-together Mom.... :)

Mrs.French said...

I think this is a pretty terrible thing...but I don't have days like that anymore. Perhaps I have given up...argh!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Ok, sorry for the pity party. I think I may have been having a minor breakdown due to my long list of weekend cleaning. Thanks so much for the kind words. : )