March 24, 2008

Yet another way to waste time

I know most of us have little to no spare time, but most of us manage to get our little bit of computer time in. Here is something that will give you one more fun way to waste a little time, I found Polyvore on Design Mom and I have to tell you fun, fun! You get to make your own ensembles from the clothing they have or you can import what you like from your fave websites. You get to see how things look before you buy, genius!It's like playing Barbies or paper dolls for adults! We all know the most fun of playing dolls was getting them ready.

{Images via Design Mom}

2 comments:

amber {daisy chain} said...

genious! I'm sure I'll be wasting some time doing this.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I have already wasted plenty o' time playing with this baby!