May 1, 2008

I know they're fighting words

I have to admit a painful secret. I don't totally love Domino mag... there I said it and I feel much better. Now before you tar and feather me I really, really do like it, I just don't lap up every image. I know we all have different tastes and everything but I kind of felt with this blogging thing I have just been invited to a club for the cool kids and I had this giant monkey on my back that I had to share.


With that being said I do really enjoy reading Domino and there are some really interesting articles (I'm lame like that) and I do love their eclectic vision. So I'm not a total hater. Ha! I feel much better now.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Diversity is what makes blogland the best! We welcome you - and all your weird "non-loving Domino" ways :)

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Well thank you Courtney!

I ♥ You said...

i LOVE domino but sometimes am disappointed in a few of the issues. this one wasn't the best.

Unknown said...

Now, i like Domino- but i LOVED Blueprint. So in comparison I'm always a bit more "ah..mmhmm" about Domino. I think the fact that it's the sister mag of Lucky- which makes it just a "shopping" magazine- nothing of REAL creativity.

My two cents...

SGM said...

I agree with Courtney--diversity is what it's all about. Don't worry about the cool kids!
(I thought this issue was a little lame myself)

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Thanks ladies these kind words make me feel mucho better.