May 18, 2008

I'm so sad...

So in my wee little blogging absence I noticed that Emily at Design Smack has decided to wrap up her blog due to some very unfortunate circumstances. I am so sad to see her go, Design Smack was one of my very first favorite blogs. All of her images were always stunning and she did such a fabulous job with the writing to go with it. So Emily it was great while it lasted, we're still hoping you will change your mind. I'm sure I speak for lots of bloggers out there we wish you the best and hope to see you back soon!

2 comments:

cassandra said...

what happened? i just noticed the same thing... i know she was getting pushed to remove some images, but that was the last i heard... :( i'm so sad too!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I think that she just decided that juice wasn't worth the squeeze. She was blogging for fun and getting nasty, legal letters just wasn't worth it. Bummer. Her blog was wonderful, I totally loved it.