June 28, 2008

I'm back!

I'm back and very tired. We had a wonderful time at the beach and the boys are just loving it now so it was hard to leave. I took my 4 year old to Legoland, it was his first experience with a theme park and he was great, he waited pretty patiently for the rides and was thrilled with his pirate's booty. I thought that we should start a little smaller before we hit Disneyland and I'm so glad we did.

My little matey

We go to San Diego every year but this was the first time since having children that it seemed a little easier, not all of the diapers, naps and well just littles being littles. I certainly didn't wish those times away but having the boys laugh and loving the waves was certainly a lot of fun. We didn't do Sea World or the Zoo this year but honestly I think my beach babies would tell you that the sandy beach and cool breezes are where it's at!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you!!!

Courtney said...

we certainly did miss you. Welcome home!!!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Thanks friends, you have no idea how lost I felt without my trusty computer by my side. :)

I ♥ You said...

you are a champ. legoland terrifies me. can't explain it. welcome back!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Thanks Cutie - I have to admit I wasn't always too thrilled about the prospect of that stuff, but nowadays there is nothing that I love more than the thrilled faces of my boys. I know that may sound a little cheesy but it's so true.