June 16, 2008

Shoe Tales

You know when you go to the shoe department and have something very specific in mind then they bring out your shoes and they decide you might like a few other pairs too? I find this so irritating, only because I'm not a wishy-washy person I usually know what I want and honestly usually I tell the salesperson not to bother bringing out any extra pairs, but on this occasion I forgot and he brought these.


Of course the shoe I wanted had to be ordered because they didn't have my size and I tried on these for fun now I just keep wishing that I would have bought them too. They totally got me!

5 comments:

amber {daisy chain} said...

I love those! I've been wanting some sparkly flip flops and those are pretty darn close to being exactly right. Don't return them!

I ♥ You said...

those are cute! they look comfy too!! win win!!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Girls, I didn't buy these. :( These were the annoying extra pair that he brought out just in case I wanted to spend another $100 or so, and now I want them. I tried them on too and they were cute!

Fifi Flowers said...

those are soooo cute! I love to runaround in flip flops... these are a fancy alternative!

Decs said...

What shoes were you looking for?