July 23, 2008

I'm dreaming of a new tub...

One of the things that I would really like to change about our home is the master bath. It's not that it's horrid it's just really nothing special, pretty much your standard, run of the mill, new home job. We do bathe the kids in our bathroom because it's easier so my big dream when they graduate into their own bathroom is to spruce mine up. I've never been a bath taker but since I've had children it really is a nice way to unwind so I would love a big, freestanding tub.

With light similar to this


I haven't exactly settled myself on what paint, cabinets, fixtures or wall lights but it's nice to have a plan, so anyone with any suggestions I would welcome them.

2 comments:

Mrs.French said...

It really looks as if you are on the right track...I love both of your choices. What color is your bathroom?

Sarah's Fab Day said...

This is kinda what I have going in my bedroom or at least the inspiration and the bath is open to the master bedroom.

http://sarahsfabday.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-bedroom.html