July 14, 2008

It's a barn!

We're back from our trip and it went by all too fast. The weather was perfect and my boys had so much fun. When we got there and hopped on the road to get to my grandparents my older son shouted from the backseat, "It's a barn, a real barn!" I had to laugh because he had no idea that he was going to see lots of barns on the way there.


It was wonderful to see family and experience the small town vibe for a couple of days. I loved the wonder on my four year old's face as he enjoyed a slightly sticky day filled with caterpillars and swimming. I didn't get a chance to do the shopping as I had hoped but the time spent with family was much more fun.
{Photography by Kathleen Crislip}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AZ has its +'s but sometimes moving someplace that has red barns sounds so nice. Glad you had a nice time and are back!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Thanks my dear!