September 21, 2008

How are you today?

Hot air balloons are quite pretty however when the weather cools off enough for them to start flying it drives me crazy. Early Saturday morning I let the dogs out to do their biz and I hear it the dreaded early morning barking. You know the kind where you scramble out of bed because you feel bad for the neighbors? We have a park nearby and in the cool months it's a prime place for the balloons take off (like every weekend) and my dog Chloe just can't handle them and barks like crazy. I need to get her some doggie blinders or something..

Here we are again with a Monday, do they make you feel dread or do you get that "it's a brand new week" feeling? Thankfully I'm recharged from my weekend, it was good. I didn't get everything done on my list my organization hit a snag or maybe it was just me being lazy. Whatever it was the hanging out was good for me.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Monday! Feeling charged for the week. Like you, I didn't get to everything on my home list. I had family guests all weekend (That's my excuse.). I'm still going to try to work a few things in this week. Hope you have a good one.

Elena said...

Omg, totally lazy over here, too. I did a bunch of laundry, but my organizing suffered.
I definitely don't get the "brand new week" feeling anymore, as I now have the dreaded "What's on your plate this week?" meeting with my boss every Monday morning. Hate it. No matter how long my list, it's always "ok, what else?" That's enough stuff to do, darn it! :)

erin said...

It's evening for me now... and it was a pretty seriously lazy Monday. Here in Italy almost all shops and such are closed on Monday mornings, so even if you wake up charged you can't really do much. As you can imagine by the time Tuesday morning rolls around I've lost all my motivation, and well, you get the picture:-)

simply seleta said...

I had early Monday optimism that melted into Monday dread followed by Monday evening exhaustionwhich became"let's get the kids in their *!$#% beds.

Now here I am. Enjoying your post. :-)

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Sounds like we all had nice lazy weekends, perfect!

Seleta - I feel for ya, I hate those days when bedtime doesn't come nearly soon enough. :)