April 3, 2009

Alison Berger

About 3 years ago I completely fell in love with Alison Berger's lighting. At the time I saw the Pistol Pendants in a magazine, wrote down the name of the light and then looked them up online. This was long before my blog and at the time I thought, "I like these lights so much I will never forget the name." Well that was a long time ago and guess what I forgot. I never forgot what they looked like and I knew that when I saw them again I would know. Well the other day I when I saw a post at Remodelista I knew immediately that I had gotten lucky. My holy grail of lighting was found, Alison Berger.
Get all of the delicious details here.

3 comments:

the girL said...

Oh. My. God. These are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing. We just bought a house that needs a lot of updating and I think these will help do the trick.

Luvs2dance said...

FAB - Im in love!!!!

nelya said...

That first sconce is beyond stunning. Seriously gorgeous!