August 11, 2009

My weekend

Yes I'm here! Sorry for the no Monday post. I'll fill you in on my weekend and then we can start fresh. This is what we've been up to. Since it's SO hot here, too hot to play outside midday my Big and his cousin set up a tent in the play room made a campfire and grilled up some mini-corndogs.

My little got a new bed. Yes he's three and just got a big boy bed but he never tried getting out of his crib. Honestly it was probably me who had the harder time switching him. He loves it. I can't tell you how many times he told me he loves his big boy bed.

My Big decided that I deserved a nice picture this time (taped to my bedroom door of course).Then last night we went to Big's Meet the Teacher for kindergarten at school. I'm very happy to report no anxiety or worries it was great. I think all my worrying by me was done earlier in June when he went to Kindercamp.

I just wish I had thought to bring some of these darling (and free) printables for Big's new teacher created by my sweet friend Kim at the TomKat Studio. Anything super exciting happen this weekend for you?

5 comments:

Heather said...

He looks so cute in his big boy bed!

Tricia said...

I'll be doing the same thing with the Kindergarten teacher next week...thanks for the tip on the cute note cards!

Luvs2dance said...

OMG.... Jack looks so comfy-cozy in his big boy bed!!! You can just tell he LOVEs it.

And what a nice picture for you this time around!!!

However, it will be first on the list to play campfire with the boys next time. That just sounds like a whole lot of fun!!!

Laura Casey Interiors said...

We did a 10 hour drive back to Charlotte after a two week and wonderful vacation. Is it possible to live on vacation? I would like that lifestyle.

Pink Wallpaper said...

oh kindergarten...crazy!! you are much braver then me. i think i would be crying....maybe that is why taylor freaks out when i drop her off at school :)