September 4, 2009

I need to get it together.

Do you ever feel so overwhelmed you just want to bury your head in the sand? That's exactly how I feel today and for no good reason (well it could be the stack of leftover dishes that wouldn't fit into the dishwasher). I've actually had some time to myself since the kids are both in school for a few hours at the same time and I've spent that time goofing off and basically just hanging out. Enough already!
{there is NO way my pantry will ever be so pretty so let's just pretend}


I have got to get myself onto a nice schedule and maybe one of these days I'll have the gumption to organize my pantry and get my blog back into tip top shape. With that being said is there anything that you would love to see here? Or are my mommy rants and snaps of all things pretty good enough? Let me know because I'm always interested to see if there's something that you like that I'm not doing enough of, so let's chat.
{image via Country Living}

1 comment:

Andra said...

Sarah!!! I love the chalkboard paint on the kitchen door! I'm so doing that, finally I get to use it! ha!