January 25, 2010

Love it :: Sweet Love Valentines

My friend Kim of TomKat Studio sent me an early Valentine's Day presey, her printable Valentine's Day goodies. I'm so using these for Big's Valentine's Day party at school. I used TomKat's printable holiday labels over and over at Christmas. You just print as many as you need, so easy.

Collection includes six printable PDF files including:
Sweet Love Party Circles {4 designs}Perfect for cupcake toppers, favor tags, napkin rings & more!
3"x3" Mini Foldover Notecards {3 designs}
Blank Fancy Labels with White Backgrounds. Use for candy jar labels, gift labels & place cards!
Blank Fancy Labels with Black Backgrounds
Sweet Treats Fancy Labels
Goodie Bag Foldover Labels (to fit 6.5" ziploc bags)

Find it HERE!

5 comments:

Luvs2dance said...

These are too fab to pass up!!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I am so glad we are friends! I love this!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thank you for the fabulous feature, fabulous Sarah!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love those! Im a new follower!

Anonymous said...

Everything Kim touches is fabulous! Now a follower of your super cute blog too ;-)