November 1, 2010

Warm and Nesty

I really, really want to feel all warm and nesty but I haven't quite gotten to that point yet. I need a little more chill in the air to wear boots and crave hot chocolate. Is it silly that I get jealous of other places because I know they're already wearing boots? Oh Fall... Now with Halloween already over the next couple of months come at you like a ton of bricks. It's ok though I'm looking forward to what's coming next!

Yikes, I just realized I forgot to link the photography. As much as I would like to take credit for such lovely photos all these photos are not by me!

{Images via Mary Ruffle, misswallflower flickr, Country Living and We Heart It via Mary Ruffle}

4 comments:

Ariane said...

Arizona had tricked me into believing fall was just around the corner a couple weeks ago. I have been crying ever since.

Laura Casey Interiors said...

I love boots too and also can't wait until it's truly cool enough to wear them!

Living It At Home said...

Yes, these months are flying by and I cannot believe it is November already! I found your blog via Pure Style Home and your blog is just darling! I am your newest follower!

xojamilyn

biobabbler said...

aw. Lovely. =)

Yes, fall has some nice things, and those are some good examples. =) I'm feeling pretty buoyant about fall/winter, but I think that's partly 'cause an AMAzing new gym opened in our TINY town so I can actually take spinning classes, run on a great treadmill, etc., all of which makes me happy.

Re: baking, I'm brewing up a batch of starter for bread via using wild, native yeast (crushed grapes from our house, sit in bowl for 3 days covered by cheesecloth, then add flour and water for 2 days). Cannot WAIT! It's free and folks say it's very yummy. And fall is the time to bust out baking. =) LOVE your photography.