September 29, 2011

TV Show Sofa

Have I mentioned that I'm slightly obsessed with the sofa from the TV show New Girl? Here are a couple shots of it I found but I need to find a really good one. It's a all broken in and cozy but totally cool at the same time.


Sorry about the pictures I'm too lazy to do screen shots so I'll just use the ones from Fox's website. Very small but you can kinda see it.

Is it weird that I watch shows because I like what the sets look like? I also do this with movies; I will watch them over and over because I like the sets. 

4 comments:

mamacita said...

No way, I do that too. Have you seen the movie I Am Love? I'm in love with the house in that movie. And then there are all the English period dramas...

The Blue Pear said...

I know what you mean. I have a whole collection of movies that I seem to watch on rotation just to get design inspiration! I'm obsessed with the Gwyneth Paltrows apartment in A Perfect Murder.

Michelle said...

That couch {and the show} is great!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea what the style of that couch is or where to find one like it? I have been looking everywhere and havnt even come close.