December 28, 2011

Me and the week

So Christmas is finally over, anyone with a post holiday hangover? Not quite yet for me other than averting my eyes to my kids' Christmas toy extravaganza. We had a great holiday filled with lots of fun family activities. This week has already flown by too, I'm not ready to send my boys back to school. This may or may not change by Monday but we'll see. 


This is what is on the agenda for this week:

  • Make breakfast cookies. I think I saw the recipe in Bon Appetit, but I'm not sure.
  • Make round 2 Butternut Squash soup with ginger and curry. I'm adjusting the recipe and when it's perfected I'll share here on the blog.
  • Sort/toss/donate the kids' toys. We have lots. Thankfully Little is willing to part with them because he likes his stuff tidy, Big not so much. I will be sneaking bags of  his old toys into my husband's trunk at night I just know it.
  • I'm going to Alt Summit in a couple of weeks with Marni and Jaimee and I need to plan outfits. They're having a white party. Yes you heard me right, now I have to find something cute and white for frigid snowy Utah.  Arggh, really people white?! I will most likely look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man because my idea of cold is 60 degrees. 
  • Plan something fun for the kids on New Year's Eve. This is not my specialty so if you think of anything please pass ideas my way, I'm hopeless.

What's going on this week with you guys?

1 comment:

marni zarr said...

yippee for a reason to bundle up! countdown to alt begins, xo!!!